www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL - THE REAL "MAID OF MIGHT"

Friday, September 22, 2006

I am not Kara of Krypton. I am Jenni of Earth. My super powers are not something alien, nor something I was born with. My power is something that took 25 years to perfect. I am a Multitasker!

Stemming from the fear of being left out I mastered the art of being in more than one place at any given time. I can consolidate lunch dates with doctor's appointments, do homework while I drive, and successfully attend three or more dinner functions in one night.

Learning from the age-old lesson that Time is Money, I do laundry, wash dishes, vacuum and watch TV all at the same time.

Determined to play all the roles I have in life - daughter, sister, mother, friend, employee, student, etc. - seemlessly and simultaneously, I am Multitasker Girl!
posted by Jenni @ 7:11 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com


    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.