www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL BY POPULAR DEMAND

Saturday, June 30, 2007

First, the other Jen emails me wanting less newsfeeds and more me stories, then Becky leaves a comment basically asking the same thing. So, here's a me story, though I think the newsfeeds will continue.

Lately, I've been very busy. So to fill the blog I've been placing newsfeeds on subjects I thought would be interesting. Granted, I could have blogged about playing 4 Man Scramble last Tuesday during a down pour leaving me soaked and changing clothes at a KFC like a homeless person, and walking into my next class bones aching and hair disheveled. I probably could have also blogged about the midterms. Finishing my programming test in less than 30 minutes enough time to run to the Timbuktu bar across the street to study for my Spanish midterm that same night, play a little MegaTouch, drink a red beer, and hustle some pool. Spanish midterms, was of course a piece of cake, and was done in 15 minutes.

Really, if you've read any of my previous blogs it's a predictable pattern. Busy during the weekdays and drink for the weekend. Last night Ray and I made an appearance at Finn's for their anniversary party. (I forget how many years of being open they were celebrating, but atleast we came in.) After a brief convo with James and Brea, during which we had to sadly turn down an invite to their barbecue they were having this weekend =(, we went to Liquid to finish out the night. Played Megatouch, played pool, watched some UFC, and bs-ed with Adina and Landon.

Ray was supposed to work this morning, I'm not sure what happened, but I woke up and he was still here. I think later on he is going to his buddy's house so they can replace the brake lines in his car. After he lifted the truck his current brake lines ended up not being long enough for him to be able to steer properly. While they are doing that I'm sure I can distract myself with a well deserved and much needed manicure/pedicure.

Currently waiting for the pizza and wings to arrive. Saturdays are always our lazy days. When I woke up I grabbed the laptop, checked email, and ordered pizza.

Photo-0036.jpg


That picture was taken more than 20 minutes ago now, and I'm still in the same spot. So if I can keep the same momentum until Monday, I should have nothing exciting to blog about for this weekend. Stay tuned for more news.
posted by Jenni @ 11:09 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's a MUCH better blog!! Thank you!! :) By the way. . .nice blanket wrap. Looks cozy! I suppose if I actually give your clothes back to you I borrow, you might have more to wear :) Not that anyone's complaining ;)

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hate your news feeds! If I wanted to be bombarded with world poop I'd go to yahoo or something. I'm going to stop coming here! BUILD ANOTHER SITE FOR THIS or an extension to this one. A TRUE multitasker doesn't NEED to supplement her blogs with 'news'. The red spots on your map aren't from people interested in anything but you. HINT HINT!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.