www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL RUNNING OUT OF HEADLINE NAMES

Friday, July 06, 2007

It was a fantastic July 4th holiday, and I guess with the weekend here, the holiday is a bit extended.

Ray had to go back to work yesterday and I had classes. I was actually a bit ho-hum for golf since I was trying to stay pretty for Spanish class field trip.

Before Spanish I had Programming class which was a blast. I had a bit of a headache but my classmatge helped me out with these powdered pain killers. They were nasty, even flavored, but they were fast and effective. I took a pic so I'd remember what they were.

Photo-0034.jpg


We played with the NXT robots, (that I so want one of,) and I got caught up on some homework assignments I had missed. So far, I have straight A's for the semester. This is what I've been aiming for since I desperately needed to get my GPA up from all those semesters that I screwed off at WSU. So, if I finish off my Associates with all A's I should have atleast a 3.6. Atleast that's what I've calculated and I'm never claimed to be that good in math.

Spanish field trip (slash non-mandatory class) met at Playa Azul at Augusta. It was awesome. Great food, nice people, fun times. It was cut short. I wanted to be home when Ray got done working out. He cleaned the backyard patio while I was driving over and when I got there he was already ready to jump in the hot tub. That was really soothing. Being massaged by the jets and watching the left over fireworks from the neighborhood across the street.

This morning I had a mini interview that went unusually well. After which I drove over to Matt and Jen's to visit. Logan got to practice his golf swing on the yard and lost 4 of my golf balls in the process. And, as well, the boy beat me at chess. Bleh. A consolation price - Jen did cook Spam and rice while I was over and fed me. Yummy! And I got to play with Eli too! He is so adorable, I want to bite him! =D Not a mean bite... I wanted to bite Logan when he was a baby too. Actually I still try to bite him, but he bites back, and he bites hard.

A couple pics Jen took while I was visiting -

100_5594

100_5595
posted by Jenni @ 2:54 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Man..... that kid's got a great name, quite a worldwide legacy to maintain.

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I feel like biting Eli ALL the time! I hear that's pretty normal. You're WELCOME on the spam. Not often I get to actually eat it WITH someone.

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just say adult Eli's comment. Hmmmm, I have to agree!

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    On your "MULTITASKER GIRL RUNNING OUT OF HEADLINE NAMES". It's simple. Use the fortune cookie theory. Just add "in bed" at the end of your titles and you have a whole new list of things to choose from! Imagine the NEW possibilities!!! ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.