www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL DOES MORE HOMEWORK

Monday, September 03, 2007

I seriously forced myself to get up at 7am this morning to get the things I need done done. I've told myself that there will be no movie date night if my homework is not done. I also have laundry to do, whew! Oh, and typing these all out, I just realized I also need a manicure, ick!

That said, I'm not spending a lot of time on blogging, there will be more time to blog about me later. For now, I smell something cooking in the kitchen. I'm going to eat, start a load of laundry, start printing all the reading I need to do, read during a much needed manicure, meet a buddy for coffee and pretend studying, have lunch/dinner with the fam, and hopefully a movie date night when all is said and done.

For the hectic day ahead - a Billy Currington video to support his hiatus to sort his personal life, and to provide sexiness during what will be a fairly tedious day.

posted by Jenni @ 8:42 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.