www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL SAYS "YAY, WORK!"

Monday, August 20, 2007

Back to work on this beautiful Monday. Not much going down yet, just a pinched nerve on my right shoulder. Ah, the aches and pains of being old. LOL.

Classes start tonight, and I'm very excited. However, I also realized on the way to work that I have no school supplies. Usually not a big deal, all I need are notebooks, but I don't have those. Ewl! I have no time in between work and school to get them so I'll have to think something up quick.

I also flaked on Eli's return home. Somehow, I kept thinking he'd be back Tuesday, but I guess he got back Saturday night. Oops! Well, I told him to get a hold of me tonight if he wanted to get together, so that should make up for it.

Last night was pretty cool. Carla and Paul made dinner and it was delicious as always. Hung out for awhile and headed to Landon's party. Got to play pool with some of his friends which was fun. I felt bad that I couldn't go to the after party but work and school comes first. (Right?) Anyway, there's always this weekend.

Speaking of weekends, I'm being pulled from all directions to take a road trip. An invite to go back to Memphis, a trip to gamble in KC with Andy, and of course, my sick obsession with going to Corpus. Hmmm... Perhaps when I get my syllabus for school I can see where my schedule stands now. Well, atleast some excitement is coming my way. Andy has a friend from New York coming in this weekend and that will be a good excuse to run buck wild for a night or two. =D

Okay, time to concentrate on work, and maybe grab a snack. Today is a bit slow so pardon my rant.
posted by Jenni @ 12:19 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.