www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL CAUGHT THE BUG

Sunday, August 19, 2007



"The bug" is what I've self-diagnosed myself with, so I've been indoors most of the weekend. Of course, no regrets, tons of fun and lots of inspiration. =D Tonight, however, I'm breaking free and fulfilling two social obligations before fall semester begins again. I have a dinner party at Carla's for her birthday, and a party for Landon at Liquid. Yeah, I know, it's hard work being me.

I'm also working on a new project, another book. Can't talk about it much, right now, but it's so huge I'm contemplating cutting my nails off just for its sake. It's going to be awesome! So excited!

Anyway, I have tons to do before I have to start getting ready for the night ahead. Not to mention the week ahead. Classes start on Monday, so I really have to get a move on. Kisses to everyone I missed this weekend, and hopefully this semester will not be as hectic as last so I won't have to miss everyone too much.
posted by Jenni @ 3:23 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.