www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL RECAPS A USUAL MONDAY

Monday, August 06, 2007

Woke up. Packed lunch. Headed to work. Tried to do some more planning for the Potluck Pool Party this weekend. Worked eight hours. Left work. Drove to school to buy my books for the fall semester, starting August 20th. $300 gone. Drove to Derby, packed some clothes, picked up dinner, drove to Ray's. Had a mini-nap, got up went grocery shopping, stopped at the liquor store and grabbed a bottle of Lambic, my little night cap.

Now, watching TV and playing on the laptop, and drinking my "night cap" while Ray works out in the gym. Of course, he leaves the door wide open for me, so I can hear him laughing at whatever he's watching on the flat screen in there. The door is wide open because I'm totally convinced that his basement is haunted and I refuse to be left alone in any room down here. Don't laugh, I'm serious.

Here's a clip of the new Beowulf trailer. This is for E, it has a bit of Angelina's boobies, you probably have to slow-mo the clip a bit to get a good look though.



It looks like a good movie. 3D can't hide crazy though, good thing the character she's playing is already crazy to begin with. BTW, this movie with be so much better if they kept the Gerard Butler as Beowulf, from the Beowulf and Grendel movie.



If he doesn't look familiar, he's King Leonidas from 300. Yeah, you know I'm getting that DVD soon as I get a chance to actually deviate from the home/work routine.




Yeah, I was looking for an excuse to post pictures of him. Sue me!
posted by Jenni @ 10:35 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh hell yes, I paused it right on point. It's a good thing I have experience in 'crazy.'

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh that movie looks AWESOME!!! :) You come to our house and watch the boys and Matthew and I can go see it when it comes out????? YES??

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YESSSSS?????!!!!!

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    It would have to depend on what night. Of course, your best bet is always Mom and Dad.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.