www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL ENDS AN ERA ... OR ATLEAST ONE MORE SEMESTER

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I had my final exam in Spanish last night, and turned in my final program. What else is left? I've got a consult with my Spanish teacher, to see my final grade, tonight from 7:15pm to 7:25pm. After work, I will try to resell my books from this semester for some extra gas money (because I'm not expecting much back) before heading there.

Thursday, I've got my programming class still, but since I've already turned in my final project, I'm basically just there for my participation points. Planning on milking those extra points as much as I can, still working towards that 4.0. And that's it, expect for another tee time this weekend which is really fun.

Have I mentioned that I lost 8 strokes from the Friday previous to last Friday? Yeah, getting better, and looking forward to this weekend to see what I end up with. This time I'm working on losing less than 3 golf balls on the course.
posted by Jenni @ 7:33 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Extra gas money? Do I smell a road trip? Because the house is almost done . . .

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    You mean complete with my favorite couch and all? I think I do smell a road trip!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.