www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL STILL NO TIME

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm in the midst of training in my new job and finals week. Everything is hectic. No time! I still have pics to upload from Logan's birthday, but a couple minutes to steal pics from Jen's site, just the ones of me and Logan, and me and Ray, from Logan's birthday party. I'll steal the rest later.





posted by Jenni @ 7:36 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I look fat is this pic...almost as fat as E. But you look great babe.

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    You're crazy! You look sexy!

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    no, I would say you look thinner than me.

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Jenni. Do you like Kilbasa, sour kraut and jasmin rice. I want to bring that Friday for us if you'll eat it. Interested?

    You NEED to upgrade back to what you had. Was SO much easier to get a hold of you during the day!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.