www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL - THE DREAM LIFE OF...

Sunday, July 22, 2007

I went to my 9am tee time Saturday morning and though I'm still far from being a pro, I did lose 8 strokes from last week's game. Hung out with Ray for most of Saturday just trying to unwind, and watched "Hide and Seek" (really creepy movie). Got to Mom's early this morning to help her set up for her dinner party. I say I came out on top with this one, because I not only get free food for dinner, I also got gas money for picking up the food she had ordered from the barbecue place.

Monday again tomorrow, but not as shabby since that start my final week of the summer semester. I've already threatened my instructors into giving me A's so I'm not as worried. I have a final project for programming to turn in and a final exam for Spanish on Tuesday, and THAT is it! w00t!

To commemorate - an old favorite song, "Dreamlife of Rand McNally". I love singing along to songs like this, not just because the song in itself is catchy and hilarious, but because the words go so fast you get bragging rights just for keeping up. Sort of like when I finally learned to sing "It's The End of The World" by REM, I kept waiting for the opportunity to show off, cause that's mad skills! Anyway, learn the words and we can sing along together.



Yes, it's my main man Mraz again. My geek chic wanna be rock star dream lover. =D Get use to him.
posted by Jenni @ 6:07 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I despise the idea of geek chic, now there's a bunch of frat boys and post frat boys that think they're cool and 'geeky'

    why can't the mainstream leave the cool shit alone?

     
  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    You know it's already an overused theory but since you seem to have missed it here it is - being different has now become cool, so in essence, E, you are mainstream. Want to be different? Be normal.

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    claiming alliance to any group renders you a mere sheep. originality is fiction. If you start as an original, followers will render you yet another sheep of your own trend.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.