www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL WAKES UP EARLIER THAN USUAL

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Ray's planning on being away for the weekend. Something about VIP passes to the Open in Oklahoma, visiting his aunt and uncle with his parents, blah...blah...blah. All I know is he's going to be gone *pout* and because he's struggling to finish his project at work he's been putting in 11 to 12 hours a day. So we got up ubber early this morning and here I am.

I did bring some good reading material though.



The Zen of CSS Design woohoo! Ugh! I've been trying to avoid stylesheets for awhile now. I usually have Ching to call on for that. But I took an XML class and along with DOM and Ajax, CSS (I guess) will also be covered. Ewl! I've already glanced at the insides of the book and it goes just like every other design book, an intro about the creation of the net, W3C, and so on and so on, and so forth. (Speaking of other design books - Ching, I need my JavaScript book back now.)
This is going to be a fun class. Well, hopefully, I'll learn enough to keep it interesting.

Anyway, on to reading.
posted by Jenni @ 7:25 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger Ching said…

    I only have your HTML book, I think. I will have to look. Can I borrow this one when you are done with it?

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Yeah, we'll see. We might have to make a deal. Like you do my homework, and you can borrow the book =D

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I expect GREAT things with your web design after you get through all this :)

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe you should be away for the weekend too. It's just a brief 8 1/2 hours away . . . :)

    Can't blame me for trying.

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    So funny! I was driving home calculating how much time I'd be able to spend in Memphis if I started driving after work Friday =D Maybe after a couple of more weeks, when I establish some real spending money.

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There's always Labor Day. Three day weekend!

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You can always come over to our house this weekend :) The boys would love to torture you I'm sure!

    I'm not sure about you going over the three day weekend, though. I might need you at my beckon call. Just kidding! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.