www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL HAS HOT FRIENDS

Monday, September 03, 2007

I was searching for modeling agencies and found my friend on one of the websites. It would be mean to say he looks good in the pictures because that would imply he doesn't in person, but considering I see him on a daily basis and away from professional lighting, I think I can be forgiven.

Photos courtesy of The Gregory Agency:







posted by Jenni @ 3:24 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.