www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL EVOLVES

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Tonight I discovered new special powers. My ability to convince guys they want to pay for my drinks and my hypnotizing way of convincing people that I'm funny. Yay me! I had a really crappy day yesterday, as you may have heard I wasn't feeling all too well. I was just going to hang out with some friends at a bowling alley but decided at last minute to head downtown instead. I thought a relaxing night with a random megatouch machine would bring me back to life. I went to Liquid to start it out and some random lit my cigarette and paid for my drink. Awesome, but please don't talk to me =P I think he realized after 30 minutes that I was serious about my game and left because I turned around and he was gone. Whew!

Around 10:50pm George let me know he was at the Pumphouse so I headed there. It was packed! I went in to get him and told him we were leaving. Thank God he didn't object. We went to Heroes and stole a booth in the back. I basically just vented to him, while he tried to fend off drunk people that kept telling him he looked familiar. We decided he is a drunk magnet since this went on the entire night. Heroes started getting packed around midnight so we went back to the Pumphouse to reunite with his friends. I remember Josh and Shawn, the rest of the names are a blur. It was pretty hilarious though. We started the conversations with a series of jokes. Mine weren't big hits...big surprise. Joke telling is not a forte for me.

Shawn tried to pull a movie stunt on one of the waitresses telling her that her tip is his lottery ticket. They would split it! Remember "It Could Happen To You"? Right. He scored a phone number from the whole deal. Go Shawn!

When we left I spotted a familiar face though I'm debating wether I'm right or not. Michael. Michael is a character from years gone by. I met him when I use to work at a gym, he was home for Spring Break. Michael at the time was going to school at San Diego University and played football there. He was a linebacker, and through numerous long distance calls (that I had to pay Mom back for) he explained to me what a linebacker does. I remember being real fond of him, we kept the long distance thing going as long as any long distance "things" go. Well, I can't waste time reminiscing. The guy I thought was him stopped mid conversation to stare at me so I couldn't help but notice him, and I thought for a moment staring back wondering if I should ask him who he was but decided against it. What good would it do really? But of course, it would be nice having that friendship back.

Regardless, the night that was meant for relaxing on my own turned out to be crowded but still highly enjoyable. And now that I'm back home I still feel invigorated from the whole experience. I should have no problem getting up early tomorrow to pick up my new glasses. Yes, the optometrist office called this morning to let me know they were ready to be picked up, but per previous blog I felt so poopy I couldn't really care less. So tomorrow I will go get them and I will be happy to finally see 20/20 again.

Good night, everyone! Thanks for the great night.
posted by Jenni @ 2:24 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.