www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL RECAPS THE WEEKEND

Monday, July 09, 2007

Friday night Ray and I finally got to watch and finish watching Evan Almighty. This time we watched from the downtown Warren (the grown up theatre) to prevent the hassle. The movie was hilarious. Even the parts I already saw was still funny.

Saturday, Ray and I spent the day looking for Logan's Nintendo wii. Everyone is out of stock, they all told me to check in during the week, but that they are usually sold out within the hour of getting them in. The optin of buying online is not even available yet, Best Buy has actually posted that due to high demand they're not selling them online at all. Ugh! Ray told me to drive around, so guess what I'm doing all afternoon.

Sunday I cleaned while Ray was at work. Cleaned all three bathrooms, mopped the bathrooms, laundry room and kitchen floors, did dishes, did laundry, vaccuumed, and swept the cobwebs from the patio. Fun stuff. Afterwards went over to Ching's for free clothes. Some stuff are going to other Jen. One skirt particularly Ching and I agreed was more her. I think her style of dressing is more punky, (Ching is more classic, and I'm more glam.)

The punky skirt...
755383513_84b4bed2b0_o


After getting all the free clothes I took Brian and Ching out for dessert and tsismis. We bumped into an old friend, and blah blah blah. Here is me telling something really gossippy I'm sure -

756746036_e641800102_o


As I blog Eli is bothering me on IM because he's bored. Apparently he's got nothing better to do today except pack since he's leaving to come back to the states tomorrow. All I know is I better get my magnets or I'm kicking his butt all the way back to Europe. But he's right, his weekend was better than mine. Read his blog.

http://web.mac.com/ebarthelman
posted by Jenni @ 7:26 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm STILL scared to try on ANY of those skirts. I almost think you planned it that way. No I don't! That's kinda cool. I agree. . .on my style of dress. Punky. I like that! Well, I WILL try those skirts tonight and give you feedback. Seems to fit you JUST fine in the picture and that has me even MORE worried! Thanks for that! I'll let you know...

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I tried the skirts and I'm afriad I'll have to give most back. I can fit into them but they are tighter than I would like to wear or than they were intended to be worn as. I'd rather wear skirts that hang from the hips rather than snug. What do you want me to do with them??? I hate to just let them go to waste.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.