www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL ALMOST BREAKDOWN

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I had my first almost breakdown for the semester today. I think it all started hitting me the minute I woke up...late. Ahhhhh! It was basically my hectic schedule getting to me. Every semester it hits me, and yet every semester I pile on more work than ever.

So for most of Sunday and Monday I was catching up school work, expecting not to have any time during the week to get anything done. I went back to work Tuesday, ready and willing to put in four 10 hour days. It's basically crunch time at work, and it's only going to last another month or so, no problem. Of course, until I realize I end up leaving work atleast 10 minutes later than I should be leaving, because I always get tied to my desk, and I end up getting to class 15 minutes late. That's never good. So, today I worked from 8am to 7:16pm, got to class around 7:30pm and that ended at 10pm. Yay, me! I have to do that over again tomorrow. Impressed yet? Wait until next week. Next week the schedule goes like this:

  • Monday - work 7:30am - 6:30pm/school 7:15pm - 10pm
  • Tuesday - work 7:30am - 8:30pm
  • Wednesday - work 7:30am - 6:30pm/school 7:15pm - 10pm
  • Thursday - work 7:30am - 6:30pm/school 7:15pm - 10:15pm
  • Friday - work 7:30am - 8:30pm
  • Saturday - work 8am - 5pm


Of course, Sept. 15th is our major deadline so I'm not expecting this all to last. After the 15th I should be back to my regular 40 hour weeks. October 15th might get busy again, but probably not as. Besides, mid-October is my midterms and depending on how much I can catch up right now, I don't plan on overloading on work.

Anyway, I've been so busy I haven't even had time to catch up on re-runs of The Hills. I YouTube'd the last episode and watched it at the same time. Ah, to be able to sit in front of a TV again.







posted by Jenni @ 11:29 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.