www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL WRITES A LETTER

Tuesday, November 06, 2007


Dear Eli,

My throat is still all itchy, I've been coughing all day, and the right side of my head is all hurting, I don't know what's going on. (Now, that I think about it, I hope I don't get you sick tonight.) And like I told you, when I walk it feels like the floors are clouds. I'm feeling all poopy and I really don't want to be at work.

I'm glad that when I told you I was feeling sick you were wearing a suit and feeling like a douche. I'm also glad that feeling like a douche made you decide to act like a douche by being overly nice and offering to take care of sick little me. When you asked me what soup I wanted, I seriously thought you were joking. I'm glad you weren't. For my "meny" I still want soup, steamed rice, fried chicken and tabasco. Even though I think I will get fried chicken for lunch, I'll never get sick of fried chicken, so I hope you get some. I will try to get movies after work, but I won't spend too much time on deciding what to get because I would rather nap. Well, maybe watch the movies and then fall asleep, but then woken up because I have to work tomorrow. (Unless I get sicker.) I think as extra "meny" items I want to remind you that I want soft pillows and blankets, just so you don't forget.

I'm going to lunch soon, and I hope that it makes me feel a bit betterer so I can make it until 5pm at work. I'm sorry I keep bugging you at work while you are in between interviews. I'm just a big baby when I don't feel good, which you know, or you wouldn't offer to take care of me. Anyway, you're going to another interview soon and I have to go to lunch so I will go ahead and post this.

Thanks you lots and lots again. And I will see you after work.

Jenni
posted by Jenni @ 1:57 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.