www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL IS ON VACA!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Currently chillin' at Becky's while she and Wayne do the Walk for The Cure thang. I actually didn't want to hassle Wayne for his wireless connection key, thank goodness for sharing neighbors and their unsecure connections =D

Drove the whole 8 hours yesterday only stopping once for gas and no restroom break. I was on a mission. My prize was the first 3 season of The Office courtesy of Waynard. (So you can scratch that off my wish list.) I started on the first season last night already.

Today I think Becky wanted to go to an Arts and Crafts event they're having, and I'll probably beg to go shopping for a bit. I'm sure lunch and dinner is part of the plan, and then, of course, the concert at 7pm. (Somebody text and remind me to hit up the cash machine to I can get concert souvenirs.)

Well, that's it for now. Not much has happened since I got in. I'm gonna raid their pantry, take a shower and get ready. If I have energy after tonight, I will try to check back in.
posted by Jenni @ 8:43 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.