www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL GETS AN EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT

Monday, October 22, 2007



From Ray. He ordered it last week, and it was supposed to be two day shipping but he kept missing the UPS people. He finally intercepted them tonight, and I get my bracelet. BIG SMILES! I have a midterm tonight that I will sail through because I got the one thing I always wanted, well, except now I need charms. Hee! hee! hee! I feel like a kid, I'm so excited! He says I can pick it up after class. Ah!

We give each other the best presents - I give him effort and patience and he gives me stuff. We always could make things work out. =D
posted by Jenni @ 6:58 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.