www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL BARELY MAKING IT THROUGH THE DAY

Friday, October 19, 2007

I really had to convince myself to go to work this morning. I decorated my coworkers cube, blew up the balloons, which did not mesh with my hangover. Bleh!





I did a damn good job, though, if I can say so myself. I took a two hour lunch to go to a doctor's appointment, and now I'm back in my cube with this/nothing to do. Fun stuff!

Have I mentioned I took out the eyebrow piercing. I was getting sick of it. I couldn't change it to the gold ones I bought, it just wasn't healing properly. Not to mention it gets in the way during certain "positions" and that just cramps my style =D Ha, ha - joke. I better not get emails about that one.

Anyway, I'm gonna roam and visit some more.
posted by Jenni @ 2:51 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What? Like the "I'm so tired, I want to hold my head up with my hand" position? Or the "I'm so ashamed, I'm going to hide my face in my hands" position? ;)

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, Jenni honey. . .it ain't fun if it doesn't hurt! :) (Oh I'm so ashamed of myself!!! YOU are a bad influence!)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.