www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL AND A MISSING CAT

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My friend Chantel is missing her cat. She lives around the El Dorado area, and most likely the cat is still in that vicinity. Any word about a found cat could be a great lead. Please keep your ears open, especially at the vets, for any cats turned in since Friday night.



I didn't want to disclose her phone number and address on the internet, because it becomes too risky, but if you have any news feel free to email me, or leave a comment on the site and I will be more than happy to forward the news along. I'm posting a bulletin on my MySpace with this picture as well. Feel free to do the same, use the same picture and just add my URL or email so that anyone that might see it will still have a contact they can go back to.
posted by Jenni @ 9:30 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.