www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL IS "STUCK" AT WORK

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Remember the long week I was talking/blogging about. Here it is, and it's only Tuesday. I got to work at 7:20am-ish and I'll be here until 5:30pm if not past 6pm. Joy!

Last night I got home to boxes galore of Avon and Mark stuff, that was my fun times. It was like Christmas only most of the stuff weren't for me. Poop! But atleast I get money in exchange. I hope I get money in exchange. Mom has already pirated some of the jewelry, and I forgot to give her her receipt. (Probably, because she forgot to pay me.) Either way, I'll be posting pics of the ones that I have that are still not spoken for, so you can hit me up if you want to come claim/buy them.

Tonight should be a mild one for me. I've got tons of paperwork to do with the invoices I received so I'll be logging those in. I also need to do homework and junk. Ahhhh! Staying home. Feels kinda strange, but I suppose I can get through it. Besides, I need to start saving up money for my pending trip to Memphis. (Wow! I'm so sleepy I can't even get excited about it. Maybe later on in the day.)

Here's some pics from last week's Customer Service Appreciation events:









posted by Jenni @ 7:54 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, Jen. Your picture is quite mild compared to the rest of your team! Looks like you're getting ready to step out for some golf!

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Yeah, I actually skipped crazy hair day since I had class that night. It would have been fun though.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.