www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL GETS BUSY AGAIN

Sunday, October 07, 2007

I got home from Bonnie's sister's jewelry party about $80 poorer, and still none the happier. Sigh! Actually, most of what I bought were presents, so that takes care of some of my would be errands.

We had Mom's birthday brunch, which was a huge success. The Legends staff actually placed us in a conference room instead of the actual restaurant area, so we had all family time, and plenty of room for Eli to run around. Unfortunately, my camera died in the process and I have no time to mess with it so I stole one of Dad's pictures in the meantime.



I'm expecting the Avon shipment tomorrow so I've been printing out invoices and such. I'll have to get everything back in order, tomorrow starts a fairly long week at work. Yep, looking forward to it ending already.
posted by Jenni @ 7:14 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Was a great time! Thanks for the fancy LOW CUT top! Geeez...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.