www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL UP LATE/EARLY

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Since I was up and out of things I can currently do, or am willing to do, I decided to blog and catch up and what I've been busy doing. First, I am THE birthday committee at work, quite fitting, since I seem to be a walking calendar of events. Last month we celebrated two of my friends' birthdays at work -





For this month, I'm organizing food day to celebrate three more birthdays, welcoming the graduating training class, and boss' day. Should be fun!

We just got done doing Customer Service Appreciation Week as well, and I got a couple pics from that. Monday, was hat day, I wore my pink Callaway hat and got a really cute picture of that but it's in the digi cam which is in my car so I'll upload later. For now: bling day and sports team day. (The second pic was taken by Jen's phone and I don't know why I'm orange.)





All that fun ends this coming week as another deadline looms. I'm back to 9 or so hour days, and overtime during the weekends. No complaints though, I seem to be upping my expenses lately. Mo money, mo problems! =D Sorry, I had to.

Besides the goings on at work there are also goings on in the family and friends frontier. The calendar went/goes as follows:

  • October 5th - Ashley's last bash in town

  • October 6th - Mom's birthday

  • October 7th - Karen's birthday

  • October 11th - Jude's birthday

  • October 27th - concert in Memphis...w00t!

  • October 30th - Ching's 30th birthday


So, you can see Mom's birthday was yesterday, and we semi-celebrated it by having lunch at Red Lobster, my treat (because I've been craving the snow crabs for months - What? two birds with one stone) and then shopping for what seemed like the entire day. Yeah, you know you're out of shape when "browsing" makes you out of breath.

My yummy snow crabs...



Today is the real celebration though. We're having brunch at Legend's, and you bet your Sunday best I'll be swimming in mimosa's. I'm sure there will be plenty of pics to go around. So stay tuned.

One of my coworkers is having her own shindig today as well so I will need to plan accordingly. See brunch is 11am - 2pm-ish on the west side, and coworkers event is 3ish in Colwich, that should give me just enough time. Cross your fingers!

BTW, lately I've been eating those individually wrapped Dove's Promises milk chocolates, and they have the cutest sayings on the inside of each wrappers. I've been treating them as addictive alternatives to those bland fortune cookies. My favorite so far..."Do what feels right."



By the way, Mr. Professional called again. I thought I'd give him another shot and since I was heading downtown told him he could join. I don't want to get into it, but he's so out. Seriously, I don't have the time or the energy to have to deal with emotionally defective people. I'm already all defective as it is. So, one down, two left at the table. I better enlist some more candidates before I'm back to zero.
posted by Jenni @ 6:20 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jen's been putting on the self tanning cream (hence the orange glow) heeeee... whatever. SUE ME, it's my CAMERA PHONE! That's what you get for wearing K-State anyway party-halic.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.