www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL HAS QUITE A WEEK

Friday, September 28, 2007



I've been really busy this week, it's amazing I've survived. Between work and classes, homework, and the new Avon gig, I'm barely breathing. But I am happy to report everything seems to be on the up and up.

We had two birthdays at work this week, the first one was Andy's so of course I got a card for everyone to sign, donuts, and a birthday cookie. I guess my teammates appreciated it and I got nominated to be THE birthday committee at work. Fun stuff! Plus, that probably means they're not planning on getting rid of me yet.

Classes are also going great, though I did have to drop one of my classes because I know that if I had the time to concentrate I could get an A. As it was, I was barely keeping up, which was also taking time from my other classes. I didn't want to mess up my 4.0 streak so I emailed my instructor and told her that I would take the class again with her next semester when the tax season has calmed. She used to work where I work, so she was very sympathetic and understood. She was actually working around it for awhile, sometimes even letting me turn in my homework two weeks late without penalty. But seriously that wasn't going to cut it for the tests. So, I thought better, and now I have more time on my other classes that I can guarantee my third 4.0 semester in a row, and hopefully, next semester I can concentrate enough on that class to get an A.

The Avon gig is actually picking up, first customer ever was Jen. She ordered a ton of stuff, then Mom's friend from work ordered another gazillion stuff, so I can't wait to get that ordered placed and delivered so I can get my first self-employment income. Yay! Which will go to paying for the stuff I'm ordering for myself, hahahaha! Actually I got the cutest demo make-up kit from Mark with demo make-up, which I've already tried most of, and it's totally neat! I will have to take a pic. Jen and I are planning on having a make-up party, just me and her trying make-up on. They also sent me this face wash, that I'm yet to try. I usually just use the soap in the shower, and not veyr girly that I wash my face before I go to bed, but I will start and see if this stuff actually makes a difference. I will return with my most honest opinion.

(FYI: for those that have orders with me I am finalizing them tomorrow, and it takes about 3 - 4 days to ship to me. So absolutely before next weekend we should all have our stuff.)

So, yeah, I've been up to a lot of stuff which means less time to come out and play. Usually when I do, it's only for an hour or so and then I head home. I actually did go to see a friend for an hour last night, but had to go home early because today was another birthday for a coworker I had to do errands for.

Oh, and I'm also part of the Toys-for-Tots Campaign at work. I just signed up while I was blogging. That should be fun. They are having a carnival so for sure if Jen and Matt bring the kids I can join in on some of the fun.

Anyway, we're slow at work, but I keep having to pause on the post so I better just continue this later.
posted by Jenni @ 2:36 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Carnival? Oh we're so there :)

    Sorry we missed out on the make-up party :(

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.