www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL ENJOYS ANOTHER SLOW DAY

Friday, September 21, 2007

I was going to include these in yesterday's post, but as avid readers might have noticed, I really didn't even get to publish yesterday's post until today. Hmmm... My slow day ended up not being so slow after all. Now I must knock on wood, attempting to make that "slow day" statement again. (I literally did knock on wood after ending that last sentence.)

So without further delay, I wanted to show my new desktop, coz I spent 10 minutes trying to figure out how to make different wallpapers for each screen. I'm running on a free trial of UltraMon right now.



And as well, Jon is in a magazine! It's a wedding mag and I told him that in the picture I could see traces of regret in his face. "Oh, f-, why did I marry this b-!" Now that's good modeling!



Seriously, I'm almost proud of him, and when this mag hits the stands I'm so buying it, just for posterity.

There's more to blog about, but I keep getting interrupted by work so more later.
posted by Jenni @ 10:57 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey I can't tell. Is the girl on the mag even wearing a ring?? Could mean HE is getting married, but not to HER :)

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    You're right. Maybe he's eloping with the bridesmaid, and she stole the veil =D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.