www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL SURVIVES A MONDAY

Monday, September 10, 2007

Everybody's talking about the Britney Spear's comeback, but seriously there are bigger things. Like The Hills Season 3, Episode 6. Yay!







So I worked from 7:30am to 6:30pm today. (Hectic!) and went straight to Spanish Class. After which I got home, by 10:15pm, and whipped up my XML writing assignment, plus an updated XML project site by 11:30pm. Did I mention the writing assignment was supposed to be done by me and a classmate? I didn't get a response from him, and it was due tonight, so it was all up to me. But I pulled through with enough time to YouTube The Hills. Woohoo! Yeah, LC's trainer is hott! Did you notice? Too bad his buddy is a tool. Happens all the time, though.

Well, there's the rest of the week with the same schedule. Tomorrow night I have to pull through with a Visual Basic homework. I basically just rotate homework for each class, until I get them all done and maybe even get a little ahead for breathing room. But it'll be aight! A new season has blown through, which means a new wardrobe, and more motivation to get up and go. I'm sure I'll survive.
posted by Jenni @ 11:55 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.