www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL NEWS FEED

Wednesday, September 05, 2007



I had a crush on Jesse James, back when Colin Farrel played him in the movie American Outlaws. And after I took my obesession too far, I found pictures of the real Jesse James and thought "He's not cute. I'll just keep the vision of Colin Farrel in my mind." Then Colin turned gay and ruined everything. But with Brad Pitt stepping into the historic cowboy boots (and looking better in the role) I can revive my fantasy, and dream again. Brad, if you ever get rid of psycho bitch, ring me.
posted by Jenni @ 11:30 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.