www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL AND LAST NIGHT'S BLUR

Saturday, September 15, 2007

I decided to work overtime this Saturday, and I still had homework a plenty, so for my Friday night hoorah, I decided I'd head out early so I can come back early. Yeah? Well, I headed out early and got trashed early. By around 10pm, my friend and I had convoyed to a different part of town. Drunk convoys are not advised. Either way, I woke up this morning afraid to move, knowing I was hung over, but I wasn't. I got up and got ready to go to work thinking I will soon throw up, but I didn't. I've been at work for 3 hours now, and everything is peachy keen. What happened? The night was a blur, but this morning carries no remnants of it, it's as if it never happened. Huh! All I have as proof is a picture in my camera taken by I-don't-remember-who.



The picture, just like the night is blurry. Good times.
posted by Jenni @ 11:16 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.