www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL BECOMES AN AVON LADY

Monday, September 24, 2007

So to add to my never ending list of things I do, I am now an Avon lady. Well, technically, I was before. I sold Mark products a couple of years back, mostly so I could afford to buy my own Mark stuff. Well, I just paid full price for a full batch of make-up and I smacked myself thinking, dangit, that should have been my commission. So, I signed up again. Now, I get to earn money for all my habits, my make-up, and I get free stuff too.

Anyway, help me earn money and follow the link. And you can make a wishlist, since Christmas is coming and you know I have a rep discount =D If you want to get some free stuff, just email.

posted by Jenni @ 11:39 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think that's pretty cool! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.