www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL WOKE UP SEMI-CRANKY

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

But only semi-cranky. So, I'm still semi-wholesome. w00t! My laptop has been freezing on me lately, and usually during really good "reads". LOL! Anyway, either I've loaded way too much junk into it, or I need one of those laptop-cooler-uppers so it won't overheat.



Yeah, a very trivial opener for this blog I know. Seriously, I like concentrating on the mundane during the week, it keeps my mind occupied away from everything else that bothers me, about everyone else. I should be able to group people into weekday and weekend categories. If you're a weekend person, please leave me along during the week, I'm too busy being responsible to even look at you still at party mode on a Tuesday friggin' morning. And if you happen to be a weekday person, don't ask me what I'm doing Friday night and can you come along. Trust me you won't be able to handle it. Seriously, it's night and day, my weekdays and weekends, but I like it like that. I leave work and it's a whole new world, I come back to work, and it's like none of the drama ever occured. I guess it's my way of keeping myself oblivious to myself.
posted by Jenni @ 11:47 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.