www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL APOLOGIZES

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The blogs have been fairly short and simple. Maybe an apology is in order. I don't know, you (the readers) may have gotten accustomed to the constant ups and downs, and here I've hit a plateau.

Really, I'm trying to slow things down a bit. I've taken a recent inventory of friends and am in the process of making a couple cuts. I'm overstocked, and have to liquidate to make more room. Relax, if you've been with me awhile you're far from the chopping block. I'm getting rid of the newbies, seasonals, if you will.

Other than that, my time on the computer have been stolen and transplanted on writing emails back and forth to a "potential unwanted friend". I would cut and paste the almost-novel we've accumulated just from tonight, but it would be amusing only to myself and him. Thus, an hour after having first turned the computer on, I'm ready to sleep and done typing for the night.

I hope no one feels totally left out. I hear he's leaving town for work soon, so maybe I'll be back to writing all of you through this site. Besides, it's really more enjoyable when I get replies back, and rarely do I ever hear from most of you. Statistically, I get atleast 40 unique visits a day, and I can count on one hand the people that actually let their presence known. So, quit pouting. I say we're even.
posted by Jenni @ 11:40 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just don't cut me before I get my Avon stuff ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.