www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL GETS OBSESSED

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I can't concentrate on my homework, I lose my train of thought, I'm constantly checking my phone, my email... Ugh! Bleh! Maybe this is something I can sleep off. I need some kind of distraction. Wait, wasn't this my distraction to begin with. Hmmm... I'm going to have to rethink this whole thing.
posted by Jenni @ 10:26 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YOU SHOULD COME RUN WITH ME!! IT CLEARS THE MIND!

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Hells no! I want go!

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't knock it!!

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just noticed something. Your Freudian slip of 'want'. :) Nah nah.

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Isn't only Freudian if it's a subconscious sexual desire? Hmmm...

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So it would be Freudian if there was a possible suitor named 'Go'

    odd name

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How on EARTH did you get sexual desire from what I said? You need to go out and get some!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.