www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL LOVES PRESENTS

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Because I can't stop talking about it and showing it off at work, I thought I'd do the same online. Behold!









I transferred my Buddha pendant over and I think I will the cross as well, though not until I find a replacement pendant. I do have to stop by the jeweler and have them make sure the Buddha is on the bracelet securely if not permanently. I don't want to lose my charms. It's the best present so far, and I hope I can add on to it and be able to have it for years to come. I'd say in 5 years I might be able to have the whole thing filled with charms, but given my impatience, it'll probably only take six months. Anyway, now everyone else can just gift me with add-ons. Remember, if you get me a charm it has to be 14k Italian gold, so it matches =D
posted by Jenni @ 10:37 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wowee that's pretty!!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.