www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL MAKES IT ALMOST IN ONE PIECE

Monday, October 29, 2007

I will save the vaca synopsis for some other time. Right now I'm busy trying to settle back into work mode, organizing my thoughts and getting ready for the week ahead. I have the Toys for Tots event meeting this afternoon, and a paper due in Spanish I still need to type out. It'll be quite a day of trying to catch up.

The trip was a great success. I even managed to snag an Arkansas magnet to add to my collections. w00t!



Well, no more procrastinating, the sooner I get done with everything I need to do, the sooner I can upload pics and blog, blog, blog!
posted by Jenni @ 10:51 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why did you bold out "vaca" in your little, meaning not long, blog?

     
  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    So you'd remember next time I said "vaca'd" I don't mean VACATE. And not to confuse you anymore. I'm ubber thoughtful that way =D

     
  • At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Umm, I think its "uber." Otherwise it would rhyme with "flubber."

     
  • At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    or you could just say 'vacation' it's only one extra syllable, sound it out.

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Wow, you both suck. Maybe it's a Virgo thing.

     
  • At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you've known me for how long? why do you all of a sudden sound surprised that I suck?

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    I'm not surprised that you suck, I've always known you sucked. I was just amaze that two people could suck to the exact same extent.

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    touche.

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, woa! I totally stayed out of it, then you had to lump ME into that last little jab! And to follow your vernacular I believe it would be "Virgo THANG!"

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.