www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL LOVES JOSH TURNER

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Any woman that doesn't find this man adorable is lying! He is actually scheduled to have a concert tomorrow in Kansas City, MO, but I will not be there. * sob * It's okay maybe some other time. For the meanwhile, I got some videos. I got so desperate to find all the songs I like that I even went through Bolt.com. I didn't find "What It Ain't" though so if anyone has that please share =D







*********************


As for my day today, nothing spectacular. I ate lunch at Playa Azul on Mosley with Ray and Anthony. Work was pretty stress free, and I even stayed for overtime. I'm planning on doing more overtime again tomorrow night. After I post and publish I'll be heading downstairs to pack some more clothes and by that time Ray should be finishing up with class. He and Ching were supposed to be doing some presentation tonight so I hope that goes/went well. We'll see.
posted by Jenni @ 7:04 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.