www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL WISHES YOU MERRY CHRISTMAS

Monday, December 25, 2006

Last night was very fun. I think I got back home around 3pm or 4pm and lounged around until Ching and Brian got in at 6pm then started getting ready. By 7pm, Mom and Dad had already gotten back from picking up our food from Macaroni Grill. (No one in the house likes to cook.) We started eating and then played poker. Dad is really really good. He took Mom, Brian and me out. But of course, Ching is still better. Good thing they didn't bet the house.

Matt, Jennifer, Logan and Eli arrived just in time for opening presents. Logan got tons of cool stuff. I got tons of cool stuff. Everybody was happy. I haven't taken pictures of my presents because I've been exhausted from everything but I meant to. Ching got me this cool keychain with a Logan tag, (you'll have to see it,) and a really pretty compact mirror, (you'll really really have to see it.) Anyway, Logan played with all his toys while the grown ups ate dessert. We put the stickers on his new F16 which hopefully he can learn to fly with Lolo during winter break.

The Christmas Table

Poker

The Wine

On Moon Shoes

The Present

The Apple Not Far From The Tree

Tons of Presents

Happy Asian

F-16 Falcon

F-16 Falcon

F-16 Falcon

F-16 Falcon

F-16 Falcon

Playing With Eli

World Of Warcraft

The Mess


When everybody started packing up I left to go downtown. Downtown was almost all closed up except for Finns. I only meant to stay for one drink, (that's how every story starts,) but ended up staying until 2am. There's a ton more to that but I can't share because I don't feel like blogging all day.

Anyway I broke up the blog into three different ones because I like things being in order and I had to upload pictures that I've promised people. And people, I'm sorry it's all so late, really it's been hectic.
posted by Jenni @ 1:28 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    whoah, you lie.... I never came over!

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Jenni said…

    You are a dill hole! Did you post this while I was sleeping on the floor? And that whole thing about Matt's kid being named after you is an old joke already, give it up!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.