www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL TAKES A LICKING AND KEEPS ON TICKING

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Today's to-do: get better! Thursday night Eli contacted me while I was at work and advised me that his internal clock is still in Japan and he just woke up from a nap at 9pm that night. We met at the Anchor with Chuck and I knew I was already going downhill. Brandon called me saying he was at the Pumphouse with his buddies but I just didn't feel good enough to handle the crowd. By Friday morning the sinus headache had arrived. Considering I have a string of days off on the way I didn't want to miss work. So I grabbed some cough drops and a ton of microwaveable breakfast foods and headed on out.

All day yesterday at work was miserable. We were swamped! Why! Brandon called and asked me to meet him and his friends out and this time I agreed. It would have been great fun if not for The Headache. Dan found my pressure point between my thumb and forefinger and pressed on it, and that alleviated it for a bit. I was the dumbass in the bar holding on to my own hand. TJ (?) Brandond's friend from out of town, seemed like he would be fun, but he kept yelling and I was hungry and sick. Hopefully tomorrow I can make it up to him.

Woke up a bit early, though staying in bed would have probably helped this feeling of death, but really all I want is a good massage. So I scheduled one. I deserve it after all. I run myself to the ground, bending this way and that all day every day trying to do things for everyone else I think I deserve an hour of me time. And that's what I'm doing, already scheduled for 11am. Yay me!

Can we mention the frost this morning? How pretty! Of course that makes me want to stay at home, sit with a nice cup of hot chocolate and watch movies about Christmas, but Alas! I cannot. Christmas means out of towners, and there is a ton of them to meet out, and mingle with, and say hello to. Christmas means prior obligations and last minute calls for lunch here, dinner there, and let's have a drink. Yeah, that massage appointment is just not coming soon enough.

Well, if anything, Christmas also means, cold weather, and pretty sweaters and cuddly coates, and I'm going to go buy me some. That is of course if I don't get sucked in my couch in the living room, or my bed on the way to getting ready.
posted by Jenni @ 10:01 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Ching said…

    Where do you get your massages at? Brian and I will be at Healing Waters at Tuesday in the afternoon. You should schedule one for then so the three of us can hang out.

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger Ching said…

    P.S. Adbrite didn't give me credit for your referral. :(

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.