www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL WITH NOT MUCH TO SAY

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I was going to work Tuesday but opted to stay home since Logan was sick. I was going to spend time with him but Matt ended up staying home with him instead. But I got a lot of errands done. I went for bikini waxing at the salon in Derby, (I didn't feel like driving out of town for that,) and I also got to drop three skirts off to get altered. In the evening time Matt went back to work and Jennifer stayed home with the kiddies so I dropped by before heading out for the night.

I had dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings with Chuck and Eli. Then I brought bubbly over to Ray's and watched The Chronicle of Riddick on TV. This morning I got up extra early considering I didn't have to work and got almost all of my Christmas shopping done. Woohoo! I had lunch with Ray then wrapped presents with Mom and Logan. Logan wrote all the name tags!

I'm on my way out the door to eat dinner with Brandon and I think we're going out - not sure. I also took pics from the last night we went out but probably won't get to that until Friday =D

Here's a little note to share with everyone. I just received it through my MySpace mail, from Eli. Scary!


So here's a picture of your magnet.

magnet


And this is your magnet being held hostage.

magnet_hostage


You should take our demands very seriously.


I have this thing for magnets from other places. When Eli went to Japan he brought back a magnet for me. Well, it was for me, but he was "keeping it hostage" so I had to Ninja my way into his house, a.k.a. get invited in, and then walked out with the magnet without him noticing. I sent him a phonecam picture of it the next day. So now, he's advised me that he has a magnet from his last trip to New York. He's sending me pictures to motivate me to make a Ninja sequel =D Stay tuned.
posted by Jenni @ 6:44 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.