www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL BACK TO WORK

Thursday, November 16, 2006

This whole non weekend has been crazy hectic. It's Becky's last week in town so we tried to take advantage of all our free time. Went out Tuesday and Wednesday nad probably some more tonight.

My interview with the Lieutenant went well, I guess. Another Lieutenant was there and so was the Captain. I guess I'll just wait and see. Did I mention if I get this spot I get to work four 10 hour days and end up with Thursday, Friday and Saturday off? How cool would that be?

My crush on Mystery Man Part Deux fell through. It's a Ray thing. Ray's been real supportive lately. Not sure if that's part of him trying to make up or not. Maybe just trying not to get a restraining order put on him =D. Actually I've seen him the last three days and haven't gone long without talking to him. He's really stressed about school right now, and actually called me while I was out last night because he was having a hard time getting a hold of Ching about missing a quiz.

Either way everything's been pretty mellow on the drama scale. Just a lot of getting things done. Even ate dinner at Carla's with Paul and her family who are visiting for the holidays. It was awesome as usual. No pictures though.

P.S. Mr. Reese made an appearance last night. This blog is so not structured only because I'm pressed on time, I'm watching my TV show online, and I'm hungry. So laters!
posted by Jenni @ 11:32 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.