www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL HAS A QUICK MORNING

Friday, November 10, 2006

Woke up extra early and caught up on my Ugly Betty addiction. (I have a crush on Daniel Mead, shhhh!) I'm planning on getting ready for work early and heading out to seek shoes and a shirt to go with my suit for my Monday interview. Ray bought the suit a couple weeks back and I've designated it my interview suit since, so it's still to be worn. I'll take a pic when the outfit is complete. I have a pretty good idea what I want it to look like so this should be a quick mall trip. I'm not looking forward to being outside since it's gotten colder, but thank goodness it's jeans day and I won't have to deal with the bitter cold wind blowing through my slacks. Anyway, I've only got enough time for a quick breakfast before I jump in the shower.

And yes, I know last night's blog has typos, I would change them but I wanted to leave it at it's natural drunken blog state. Happy Friday everyone, hopefully I see most of you out tonight.
posted by Jenni @ 10:09 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.