www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL SHORT UPDATE

Sunday, October 29, 2006

I'm including a screenshot of Ray's site for now. I worked hard on it but couldn't fix the link because Blogger won't let me republish stating there is an error with my java. No time to figure it out, especially since I haven't changed any java scripting on my template and it's now acting up. Ugh! Either way here it is and if you click on the pic, that's supposed to be a link too, let's see if it works.



As well, Daddy is like a freakin' kid with his new airplane. I told him I'd buy him the battery charger and now he's telling me no, because it's too expensive and he'd rather have a lot of little things. =P So he's making a list and we're ordering it when I come over for lunch. Everytime I see him tinkering with his toys I can easily picture him as a 12 year old boy tinkering with old radios. He is forever geeky.

Anyway, going to get ready to eat lunch with Mom and Dad. Later.
posted by Jenni @ 10:28 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.