www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASAKER GIRL RECAPS RAY'S WEEKEND BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Sunday, October 22, 2006

As previously blogged, Friday night was dinner at Ray's parents' house. I didn't get my highly anticipated home fries but Michelle did promise that for my birthday we will have my candles in home fries. You bet your bottom dollar I'll be holding her to that. Michelle got take out from On The Border. I think it's because Ray's loves Mexican food. Then we had cake and ice cream. Ray got to blow out 27 candles and everything. It was all so adorable.
DSC00632


DSC00635


DSC00636


Ray's Birthday Cake


During the meal, as always, Heidi stayed under the dining room table waiting for a little bit of attention. Heidi, has got to be one of the smartest pooches ever.

Heidi


After dinner Ray and I went straight back home and enjoyed the rest of the night by ourselves. Early to bed and cuddling. It was the best ending to the longest day EVAR!

Saturday morning we got up semi-early. We went and ate our lunch at the mall and shopped some more. I bought the rest of Ray's birthday presents which was a brand new wallet. He picked out almost the exact same Kenneth Cole leather bifold, as I bought him last time. Men are so weird. After we visited all the stores in Towne East we left for New Market Square out west. I got a new coat, and Ray's GMAT book. I think that's the best present by far since he has to take his GMAT test next month. And no, Chingay, he will not take it without studying. Ching took her test without studying and she is trying to get Ray to do the same thing to see if he'll score just as high. It does cost money to take this test and Ching is sira ulo so she thinks it's funny.

Anyway, Ray and I were going to eat dinner at Sumo's. We had 8pm reservations but even their reservations were atleast an hour behind. I called directory assistance for Kobe's and made my reservations in front of the girls that work there and everyone else in line. Yeah, I was not happy at all, Sumo's is boycotted forever. Ray and I arrived at Kobe's and were seated almost immediately. We had a great meal, the leftovers of which we just got done eating for breakfast.

After dinner we tried to hang out with Becky at the Loft. There was a 30 minute line to get in and Ray was making fun of the guy behind us which at the time he didn't know was one of my exes. It was hilarious. Luckily for us the line was in River City Brewery, the restaurant below, so we still got to drink while we waited. We paid our cover and the place was packed. Not to mention we didn't even get to hang out with Becky anyway. After a couple of drinks we left to go to Liquid. That's always where we have the most fun anyway.

Ray


Jenni


Ray


Ray and Jenni
Adina took the last picture. I think she was guilt ridden because I had just called her a traitor for participating in Ray's prank. I was drinking White Russian's all night. I asked for another before visiting the ladies' room. Ray decides to tell Adina to just give me a glass of the half and half, without the Kahlua and without the vodka. That's a lot of withouts not to notice, especially since I don't usually drink milk. Long story short I did notice. I waited for Adina to not be busy and asked her if she was joking. She gave me the huh look and I just handed her back the drink. Then, of course, she points at Ray and says "He told me to do it." and Ray is busting out laughing thinking it's the best prank ever. Yeah, I'll get him back.
posted by Jenni @ 1:00 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That pic Adina took of us is one of our best yet. You are sooo gorgeous!!!

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Thank you, baby. But really being beside you makes me look gorgeous since you are sooo sexy.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.