www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL GOES TO BED

Monday, October 16, 2006

I'm done for the night. I'm tired. I'm going downstairs to join Ray in couch potato fun. Who knows maybe I'll catch my second wind after making and enjoying a batch of sweet tea.

Locations of visitors to this page
A new addition to the site is the visitor map. It's unfortunate that it won't count the past visits but I wanted to track the international guests coming to the site. So far I've had visitors from.....

  • Cataluna, Barcelona, Spain

  • New Zealand

  • Porto, Maia, Portugal

  • Iraklion (crete), Irakleion, Greece

  • Mato Grosso Do Sul, Campo Grande, Brazil

  • T'ai-pei, Taipei, Taiwan



Atleast those are the countries I've gotten feedback from. It's amazing to me, it's a better version of that 5th grade school program when you pay to be set up with a pen pal. I had two of those. One from Spain and another from Australia. This time I didn't have to pay anybody and I can write them all simultaneously. Thank you so much for the ones that do write back. Anyway, bed time. Ciao!
posted by Jenni @ 8:42 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.