www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL MID DAY BLOG

Saturday, October 14, 2006

We bought it! Well, I bought it but Ray was ubber patient with me stopping at every store in the mall on the way to getting his watch. Actually Zales only had the Kinetic Chronograph and that ended up looking real bulky against Ray's wrist, and then the sales lady started trying to sell us a Wittnauer which was a crappy looking $800 watch. Her biggest sales pitch was to tell us that it comes in a "really cook black box." So my irritation led to hunger and after a quick snack we went to Helzberg Diamonds. Helzberg had the Alarm Chronograph and it looked perfect on my baby. On the way back to the car we went through Von Maur and Ray remembered he needed a tie clip so we bought him one of those too, and got one that matched his new watch. So all together we ended up with this....

DSC00603


I dropped Ray off back at home since he and his dad are working in the backyard again. I think the hot tub is due to arrive next week. Just in time for Ray's birthday. I went to Derby to have lunch with Mom and a couple of her friends. Becky was also came. Dad entertained Logan in the backyard, while Becky and I played with little Eli and tried to make him squeek. A short video...



Logan left with Jennifer and her friend Meri and Daddy put Eli down for a nap so Becky and I left to go shopping. We hit a lot of stores and walked out of all of them empty handed. I really want a new coat but I haven't found one the fits and feels right. I'll just keep searching, I guess.

That's all for now. I'm going to take a quick nap while Ray is still working with his dad. Tonight we're supposed to go out for dinner and maybe I can convince him to go play pool downtown or something. Cross your fingers.
posted by Jenni @ 6:10 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.