www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL ADDS TO HER WISHLIST

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

www.ecoist.com

Shopping online like I've been prone to doing every morning now. Seems most everyone I know has their birthday right near the holidays, so all my gift giving gets bundled into one huge spending spree.

Online shopping has become my shopping method of choice for many reasons. The most obvious would be the gas prices. With all the presents I have to buy I can't afford to pay the price for each gallon of gas. I know the price went down for a bit but it's right back up. As well, I'm planning on trading my car in soon, I'm trying to keep the mileage on it as low as possible. Another reason is for convenience. I don't have to leave the house, I don't have to spend time getting ready, and I can hop out of my chair any time to get something to eat or drink. Fun times! And I've found a ton of great online stores. Mostly through my sister who has been an online shopping fanatic since I was in high school. This time around though I found an awesome store all by myself. There's a huge possibility I'm not the first to find them though. With all the cool accessories they sell, I'm sure they've had their share of press time, and by now, my sis has already heard about them.

Ecoist.com sells products that are stylish and eco-friendly and all made from recycled, organic, or earth-friendly materials. Can't afford to buy a hybrid car? You can still do your part by supporting this brand. It's not just fashion, it's consumer awareness. You'd be expressing values as well as style, happy to know that a tree is planted with every purchase. And aside from all the hippie hoopla their handbags rock!

So if anybody wants to buy me anything cool for my upcoming birthday, for christmas or for just because, you know where to go =P

Recycled Movie Poster: Tokyo Drift

posted by Jenni @ 10:58 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.