www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL RANTS ON AND ON

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Yesterday I went to my chiropractor's, but right before stopped at Powell Jewelry to browse their Seiko watch collections. (Ray's highly anticipated birthday present.) Unfortunately their selection of chronograph watches, much less kinetic chronograph watches were minimal. And more to my dismay, their ladies jewelries were more than enticing and left me with little strength to crawl my way out the door. There was a necklace and earrings set I was SERIOUSLY about to buy but I held strong to my debit card and survived with all my money intact...this time.

This morning I was meant to have my dentist appointment but eventually cancelled. I drove slow through Douglas, the old shopping district meaning to stop in Barriers but all the stores were still closed. Now I'm home and shopping online. (Sigh!)

I have a lunch date with Ray at Old Chicago downtown I'm really looking forward to. So much so that the rain/slippery blacktop combo barely bothers me. Right now I'm just killing time, and downloading ebooks for the IPAQ.

I really should be doing homework (rolls eyes) but of course I won't =P
posted by Jenni @ 9:59 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.