www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL SLOWS IT DOWN A NOTCH

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Just a quick blog before I head on out.

Yesterday was fairly hectic, hence the absence of a current blog. I had 6 programs to create, 3 quizes and 1 lab for my homework. Ahhhhhhh! Got it done though, whew!

Today at work was a little more trying. Our computers froze up around lunch time. It was not a pretty site. But I took full advantage and ate the rest of my pizza. Now and then I'd glance up and shoot someone the lost-rookie look, and then go back to eating.

Got Ray a quick dinner on my way home. Poor guy's been studying non-stop for his midterm. He actually took off work today and got up just as early to study. He already left for school, and I wish him tons of luck.

I'm going to be heading to the east side after this blog to hang out with Becky for a bit. Not too late though. Wayne, Becky's boyfriend is due to arrive tonight and they will most likely lock themselves in her room until this weekend. So, just getting my fair amount of Becky time until Wayne takes over.

That's about it. Tomorrow is Thursday, otherwise known as Friday Eve, and I plan on being indoors watching Ugly Betty. Friday's my predetermined drink night, Saturday is for recovery and Sunday is Mom's birthday luncheon. So pretty much everything's planned out and I'm just riding along =P

Tomorrow again, then, bye!
posted by Jenni @ 5:26 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.