www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL GIVES YOU A QUICK UPDATE

Monday, October 02, 2006

So since the house is coming together, I decided a little decorating touch here and there wouldn't hurt. We start with personalized coasters via Logan's school fundraiser. Ray wanted a tropical touch, hence the tropical plants, so I took some pictures of the Philippines from Dad's site and printed them. Dad is actually a very good photographer, just no time to run through an image editor and enhance the images I guess. I took care of that though, so here are some of the pics I stole.

Philippines

Philippines

Philippines


If you look real hard at the last picture you'll see a guy underneath the waterfall. It's the Filipino version of where is Waldo.

As well, Ray is very excited about the hot tub. He wanted a picture posted. This thing has seats 5 -6 people. The dimensions are 7'5" x 7'5" x 37.5" and has 39 jets. I'm impressed.

Sundance Spa


Oh, and tonight I was trying to explain to Becky what I was going to be for Halloween. I said the tap dancing bee from the Blind Melon video, and the girl drew a blank. I told her she would be my retard alert number 2, but of course I'll be a little forgiving since it is Becky. I'm posting a YouTube so next time no excuses.



That's it. I finished all my homework, and I'm getting ready to shower, iron my clothes for tomorrow, and hit the hay. Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment after work, homework for two classes, and maybe a quick visit to Zales. Wednesday and Thursday I will be doing overtime again. Yep, fun times.
posted by Jenni @ 10:01 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.