www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL THINKS YOU ARE RETARDED

Monday, October 02, 2006

I interrupt this important homework session for an important announcement. On Oct.2 at 4:58 PM Multitasker Girl is issuing a retard alert. I received a message through MySpace from a specific douche that read...


----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: ________
Date: Oct 2, 2006 4:58 PM


This myspace thing has taken over the world. Hope you are doing well. Sorry for all the past drama. Turns out I had alot of growing up to do! (Who knew) Well, take care of yourself and again my apologies.


Wow! So this guy has been, well, MIA since stealing from everyone he knew and his mother. (No, seriously, and his mother I'm sure.) And he contacts ME about past drama. I couldn't care less. What I do care about is being linked to someone that's been linked to a lot of things that I cannot be linked to. Wow! So my response...


I was sitting here trying to figure out why you would have enough balls to contact me, then I realized my profile's on private. You can't see the occupation field that says Wichita Police Dept. I'm fine not knowing where you are so forgive me if I don't look at your MySpace, I would just rather not get involved. Glad you're alive and kicking though, of course nothing personal.


Please, if you are in any way involved in any sort of crime or have been convicted of it, keep me out of it. Chances are if I know, the rest of the community knows and if they know the cops know, and department rules state I cannot be linked to any known felons, and to stay on the safe side I steer clear of future felons as well. Thanks.
posted by Jenni @ 5:55 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.