www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from _crankymonkey. Make your own badge here.

 


Locations of visitors to this page

MULTITASKER GIRL HAS A MESSAGE

Saturday, October 14, 2006

I started going through my Flickr photos going back to 2004. I found the evolution of my hair in a 2 year period. Check it out.

Ray and I

me

DSC00269

Carla's Bday


Hahahahahaha! I guess I've never been the one to second guess what I feel like doing to my hair or to anything in my life. Some people fear change because of hesitation to adjust, whilst I go head on knowing the world will adjust for me just because I'm me. I sound cocky saying that because I am. I can offer no apologies here.

Everyone reacts to me differently. Some people take me for what I am and enjoy the ride. Others feel compelled to compete against me (rolling eyes) until they get distracted and find something else better to do =P

I don't take much of anything seriously when it comes to those things. More recently it's been a source of comic relief. Everytime someone points it out to me that so and so was being catty because I was there, or so and so it trying to copy me, I burst out laughing. My usual response is "What'd I do?" "Why copy me?" or "We need to hang out with her again so I can mess with her some more!" Participating in the drama is like running in the Special Olympics. I already won before I started so there's no point, but sometimes for the heck of it I'll play along just to have the chance to point and laugh.

On a more serious note, it's something I've gotten quite accustomed to. As a wise friend puts it, "Art imitates Life. Life imitates high school." So I shrug it off and understand that everyone has a reason for having the crappy outlook they have and I just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. My only plea - You can hate me for having things you don't have. You can hate me for doing things you can't do. You can hate me for saying things you wish you could say. But don't hate me just because you're ugly. (Pointing and laughing.)
posted by Jenni @ 1:45 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

MULTITASKER GIRL - EFFICIENTLY SAVING THE DAY

CLICK FOR COMPLETE PROFILE

  • Jenni@MultitaskerGirl.Com

  • Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    BLOGGER

    © 2006 MULTITASKER GIRL. Multitasker Girl has Online Stalkers.